About our test
Oral Health is the first step towards overall health
Our Periodontal Pathogen Test
- Fidalab offers a quantitative test to detect 29 bacterial species associated with periodontal disease.
- The test predicts progression risk of gingivitis, monitors the treatment efficacy for periodontitis, and predicts the risk of peri-implant diseases.
- We only need a simple, 30 second, noninvasive oral rinse sample.
- This test can be combined with our oral HPV testing.
- Bad breath
- Swollen, tender, and red gums
- Gums that bleed easily when brushing or flossing
- Loose teeth
Who should be screened?
- Patients who have poor oral hygiene.
- Patients who experience any of the symptoms listed above.
- Patients with dental implants.
High Risk Sample Report
Moderate Risk Sample Report
Low Risk Sample Report