Real time PCR-based testing for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which provides the highest sensitivity and specificity for COVID-19 detection.
Our PCR-based urinary tract pathogen detection is faster and 3x more sensitive compared to urine culture.
- 24 hour turnaround time
- 3x more sensitive than urine culture
- Detects 12 drug resistance genes
- Detects polymicrobial infections and difficult-to-culture bacteria
Because of similar symptoms displayed by COVID-19, flu, and other respiratory tract infections, molecular testing is the gold standard for differential diagnosis.
Our URI panel detects 22 common upper respiratory infectious organisms, including influenza and RSV.
PCR-based pathogen detection provides a comprehensive molecular diagnostic tool for women’s health related issues ranging from cervical cancer screening to STI screening, and urinary tract infection.
- Comprehensive microbial testing menu
- Standard turnaround time within 24 hours from specimen arrival
PCR-based wound infection pathogen detection is a superior method to the standard culture-based method. Simultaneous antibiotic resistance gene detection improves turn-around time, and assists in providing timely, individualized, and effective treatment for wound infection.
- Comprehensive profiling of wound pathogens
- 24-hour turnaround time for pathogen identification and drug resistence
- Identifies difficult-to-culture pathogens, such as biofilm, anaerobes, and fungi
- Detects 30 drug resistance genes
- Speeds up wound healing process
Noninvasive quantitative tests for HPV 16 and 18, the two HPV types associated with oropharyngeal cancer using real time PCR technology. The use of TaqMan probe improves specificity and avoids detection of non-oncogenic HPV types
Our periodontal pathogen tests detects 29 bacterial species associated with periodontal disease. This test predicts progression risk of gingivitis, monitors the treatment efficacy for periodontitis, and predicts the risk of peri-implant diseases.
Our cariogenic pathogen test not only detects the presence of 8 cariogenic bacteria species but also provides the quantity of each bacteria detected. This test identifies individuals who are at increased risk of developing cavities.
Our test detects 4 Candida species including Candida albicans, Candida glabrata, Candida dubliniensis, and Candida parapsilosis.
Our oral sexually transmitted disease test detects 22 sexually transmitted pathogens.
Our herpesvirus test detects 4 herpesviruses.