Accurate. Reliable. Collaborative.
FidaLab is a pioneer in the clinical Histopathology evaluation of chronic wounds. Currently, most such work is investigational on animal models in research.
Chronic wound is a prevalent health issue in the elderly population. Although wound healing is powerfully programmed during evolution, it can be derailed by a variety of host and local factors. Diagnosing atypical wounds such as Marjolin ulcers or vasculitides leads to effective targeted therapy. For “typical wounds”, assessment of the wound healing progression helps identify why the wound healing process is stalled. Histopathology is also a quick way of establishing the presence of osteomyelitis in 1-2 days comparing to the lengthy scheduling of imaging studies.
Standard Histology, Histochemistry, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), and In situ hybridization (ISH) services are offered. Our advantages:
- Robust information system for specimen management, result recording, and data storage.
- Dependable slide quality. Strict adherence to QC and experience ensure quality Histology products. We validate and optimize clients’ antibodies for IHC.
- Slide reading. Each slide is read by two independent observers to ensure accuracy.
- Fast turnaround time. We guarantee result delivery within the client designated timeframe.
- Low cost. We offer competitive pricing.
- Collaborative partnership. We work collaboratively with clients to help achieve their goals.
In situ hybridization (ISH)
Pharma & Biotech